Evangelist Danita R. Ruff is wife to Michael M. Ruff, Sr., and mother of four grown children, one daughter, three sons, twelve grandchildren and two godchildren. She serves close to her Senior Pastor, Apostle Saundra L. Hagans, Covenant House of God Church, as the Ministry Support Coordinator aiding in the effective operation of ministries and organizations within her local church. Danita is also a team player who strives to connect effectively with people.
When it comes to leadership, Danita is very passionate as she believes in continuous learning, growing and investing in one’s self. Her desire is to leave a legacy through impacting lives, adding value in the lives of others that have the same desire. She believes that there is a famine of true leadership across different spectrums and nations.
Danita has served in ministry over 35 years and in various Local and District leadership capacities within PA Commonwealth Jurisdiction of C.O.G.I.C. She also has over 25 years of administrative experience in the corporate arena (Arthur Andersen & KPMG LLP).
In addition, Danita’s recent position (four years), as a professional Realtor allowed her to not only invest in herself, but to invest into others. As a Realtor, she enthusiastically devoted her time to help Buyers & Sellers obtain the home or investment property of their dreams. Danita has received numerous awards and achievements for the following:
• Certified Trainer, Speaker Training and Member of the John Maxwell Team;
• Hermeneutics Advanced Studies – Dr. Tamika Ministries LLC & Champions Int’l Ministries;
• A.A. – Business Administration (American Business Institute);
• Supervisor & Management Training – Temple University;
• Member of the Delaware New Castle County Board of Realtors;
• Team Sales Performance – Berkshire Hathaway, Breakfast of Champions.